Sunday, March 8, 2015

The longest post ever.

I don't really know what's happening right now.
I'm kinda just breathing and going through my normal schedule. I need to do something crazy.
Some one do something crazy fun with me.

Okay, so Haley gave me one of these beautiful Oreo cake ball type thing.
I don't like cake pops or whatever they are called, but I wanted to try one because it was a recipe off of Willivia's blog and she is perfect so these would be perfect.

AND THEY WERE AMAZING!
They weren't cake-y at all! They were beautiful.
Good job Haley.


I ate another St. Patrick's day donut!
w/ my cocoa.


So.....confession time:
In my AP English Lit & Comp class we were assigned the first 18 lines of the Canterbury tales to memorize. Not that bad right? WRONG. Here are the lines:

Whan that aprill with his shoures soote
The droghte of march hath perced to the roote,
And bathed every veyne in swich licour
Of which vertu engendred is the flour;
Whan zephirus eek with his sweete breeth
Inspired hath in every holt and heeth
Tendre croppes, and the yonge sonne
Hath in the ram his halve cours yronne,
And smale foweles maken melodye,
That slepen al the nyght with open ye
(so priketh hem nature in hir corages);
Thanne longen folk to goon on pilgrimages,
And palmeres for to seken straunge strondes,
To ferne halwes, kowthe in sondry londes;
And specially from every shires ende
Of engelond to caunterbury they wende,
The hooly blisful martir for to seke,
That hem hath holpen whan that they were seeke.

Isn't that pretty much torture?! And what makes it even worse is that we never even talked about what it meant. We just had to memorize it. It freaking sucked. Especially since I didn't start memorizing it until the night before.....

I actually had it all memorized by the beginning of the day, but then I took a math test and basically failed, so I started freaking out and forgot most of it. So then I decided I was just going to cheat. I'm not a cheater. I'm a cheating virgin. Actually I still am because she stood at the back of the classroom the whole time so that sucks. But I remembered all but a line and a half so that's good!

So yeah, that's my confession. I almost started crying before I walked into that class because I'd never cheated on a test. Also I'm on my period (tmi I know, sorry) so that's probably why too hahaha

Got home and I was feelin' HEALTHY
Made this lovely smoothie. Made these lovely faces.
Life's good.
Also, pet peeve = when people put sugar in a smoothie!
(or ice cream)
IT'S NOT A FREAKING SMOOTHIE IF YOU DO THAT. IT'S LIKE A MILKSHAKE.


A picture of me sitting in bed with two braid...I know I'm weird. It was when I took this picture that I realized that I need to figure out my life because I'm a freaking weirdo and take weird pictures of me doing random weird stuff all the time. Maybe I'll dedicate a day to posting all the weird pictures of me that I have. 
#noregrets
(except that I just wrote in a hashtag)


Look at this crappy picture:
It's a cinnamon roll.
I had one Friday morning and Wednesday night....so much junk food in my life it's crazyyyy (it's bad)


I've wanted to explore Parkville forever, and Makenna finally went with me!
First store was the best.

We bought these rings! They are carved sea shell rings, mine is a feather/leaf thing, and Makenna's is a fish. We needed new friendship rings because our last ones broke.


 There was a train. I'm obviously like 5 and took took this picture while waiting for it. 


I reallllly wanted to try one of the restaurants there, but they were either super expensive (we found a super pretty perfect Italian one, but it was so fancy we felt uncomfortable and ran away) or closed.

So...we decided to go to Waffle House.
It's kinda sketchy so I thought it'd be fun haha. 
I'm not going to lie, for how little business they seem to get their prices are super cheap!
I got the Texas sausage melt.
It was actually super good!
I only tipped 33 cents though and felt super bad but also not at the same time because it's ridiculous how much American's are expected to tip.


Then, I wanted to make fried ice cream! (I just realized this is all stuff I wanted to do...sorry Makenna, you are a super good friend though). 
It was a complete fail.
It took me forever to roll it in the outer stuff, and then it didn't fry really so it was like ice cream dipped in oil...I didn't fry four of them, and just drizzled chocolate over it and pretended haha


Makenna liked eating the fried ones with her tongs hahahahahaha
I'm an awful friend guys....sorry Makenna.
Good thing you have much worse pictures of me.
I also put lots of awkward pictures of me on here too...


 Saturday Seminars early in the morning!
Sydney and Makenna and I went.
I'm pretty sure I zoned out for half of it...I just read the whole time.
After, we decided to take Sydney on an adventure: the city/river market aka my fav place

 honeyyyy
we got mango, clover, raspberry, cinnamon, and watermelon.
watermelon is nasty and cinnamon is heavenly
it's only 5//$1 btw

Found a gorgeous flower place!
I feel like I need to explain the sign. These little ball things are soo cool. You put your plants in them and they water them. They are just really cool.




We went to the Brazilian market.
Makenna bought a mango flan (it was not my favorite. I might try making my own with just caramel and actually warm and see if I like it...)
And then Makenna got a fudge ball thing. It was awesome, it was like fudge dipped in sprinkle! She "got" it because another guy thought she was super pretty and bought her it and then invited us to play soccer with them tomorrow. It's awesome how much free stuff she gets, but it also kinda makes me feel like crap. Or just lowers my self esteem a lot. Oh well. It tasted good.

The flan was $3.75 I think 
And the fudge things are $2


Sydney wasn't quite as adventurous and opted for a very normal breakfast burrito at this coffee shop
Isn't it just adorable though??
I love the spiral staircases.

You can't really tell, but Makenna and I are upstairs in the left picture haha
Then Makenna took this awkward picture of me. 





I decided I wanted gyro! (actually I've wanted gyro since St. Louis, but whatever)
So I decided to try out this Indian place. I'm pretty sure gyro is greek, and the gyro I had tasted Indian to me, but it was still good! My favorite gyro though is from Crown Burger in Salt Lake City, UT. 
It's amazing there.


Yay for more awkward pictures


Came home and played soccer! And then washed my car and my dad's.
The water was freeeeezing. It was a "nice" day but it was still 52 degrees.
It was cold.


Then I rediscovered these little pearl things that you use in bubble tea.
So I cooked them and added them to my herbal tea.
I remember why I haven't used them in a long time. 
They are disgusting.


I took these awkward pictures before I drank it.
I still drank it all though and plugged my nose hahahaha
Then I took pictures of my mad face but those would be embarrassing to post on here.


Then I went over to Savannah's to study for Chemistry.
Basically we just talked haha
But we ate peanut butter/banana frozen yogurt so that was great!

Then I went over to Makenna'a to eat her cereal because apparently it March 7th is National Cereal Day?! I took this picture in the bathroom so her family wouldn't hardcore judge me.
Lucky Charms are the best. 







No comments:

Post a Comment