Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Yes I know that St. Patrick's day was two days ago and that I'm just posting now (It's March 20 but I scheduled it to post 3 days before...).
It's because I didn't want to post too much, but then I realized I have way too much time on my hands and I'm not famous and only two people read this so I can do whatever I want! I have to constantly remind myself that I'm not famous and that this really is just my journal because sometimes I like to pretend like I'm famous (or an asian Olivia...because I'm obsessed with her).

So anyways, what's new:

My mom wanted us to make a fire. No objections here! I just ate s'mores for dinner, it's a great life.

My really cool pictures I took with my super nice camera (iPhone 5)
I'm so artsy right?



Now to the real reason for this post.
I LOVE HOLIDAYS.
Okay, actually not even holidays...just any day that isn't ordinary.
So I basically try to find something to do every day that is unique (thrift shopping will always be unique so that makes like 3 days a week unordinary haha)

ST PATRICKS DAY!!!
Basically everyone told me that it was a stupid holiday, but I don't care because I got to wear green and put a bow in my hair and felt super pumped all day! I wore my tie dye shirt so basically I dressed up for tie dye tuesday AND St. Patrick's day.
I'm killin' it guys.

Ate lucky charms for breakfast because #soholidayspirited (crying inside because I just typed that)


Free pancakes? AGAIN?? Yep I went again.
Right after seminary.....

AND right after school....
I almost went again at 6:30, and if it was free till 10 like last time we were going to go at 9:30. I still have yet to go to IHOP 3 times in the same day. Ugh, I almost got 4 times in one day.

I don't think I even made this skirt on St. Patrick's day...I can't even remember. Oh well.
Makenna and I visited our old friend Mary and we started making our skirts. I was there for an hour and didn't even finish my super simple skirt. So as much as I love her I took it home and finished it in 5 min. It's really long... So I will definitely be hemming it a little.


Makenna and I also went to Savers. We like switching up the thrift store haha. I think I've been to like every thrift store around us. Maybe I should go to a thrift store in like a close city by us...wow I am obsessed. Or just weird. 

Buuuutttt I bought these cool (weird) things!

enjoy my super good quality pictures.

I'm obviously super good taking pictures. And making the stuff in them look good.


No comments:

Post a Comment