Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesdays.

Crap. I just realized I'm double posting. Good thing dumb social media rules apply to everyone but me.

This is a super pointless post:

So much going on.
Don't even know what to write.

We got donuts today.
That's all that is important.
They are were cute valentines donuts.

I feel like that was a poem *insert laughing crying face emoji* (it's my favorite emoji)


I braided my hair super cool today! I love it. I'm definitely going to be doing it more often. It makes me feel all summery/springy, and happy!



**pictures taken by me. yes i know--i'm a pro.
I took these in my car right before practice because I had to put my hair in a ponytail )':
I was late to practice in case you want to know....

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ 

I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER!

I don't know if you can tell, but I get super excited/sometimes obsessed with random things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently my hair is dying of Overchlorinization. (I don't know if that looked like an official medical term or not, but I mean hey, I tried.)
Dive season is almost over! I'm kinda sad....actually not really haha. I don't know what I'm going to do with all my free time! 

I know what I should do in my free time though....
1. I NEED A JOB (aka money$$$$)
2. Run my butt off (literally. lose that big booty.)
3. Volunteer more
4. BLOG MORE (I LOVE BLOGGING BECAUSE I CAN RANT AND WRITE ALL MY RANDOM STUFF IN ALL CAPS)
5. Explore! (okay this isn't a necessity, but it is....because it makes me happy....and i'm not a good person when i'm unhappy....)

If you've made it this far, wow. You're a keeper. 
How the heck do you stay focused. 
I usually just scroll through the pics.


So....um this happened. WHAT THE HECK IS MY HAIR DOING?! 
Why can't I just be super photogenic???

But I mean, New Beginnings was good-ish.


Had to finish off the night with ice cream.....I promise that the whole bottom was a cut up banana! That makes it a little better right?

I think I'm addicted to ice cream. I love it. I've had it every day for....some time now....

Oh well. Probably should work on my homework. Why did every teacher assign homework/projects due tomorrow?!?!?!

Ugh. Okay. Peace.

M-Swirl.
(long story for another day)

No comments:

Post a Comment