Friday, February 6, 2015

New Years Resolutions/Goals

I know it's February now, but I realized I didn't make any New Year resolutions!

I remember feeling like life was perfect and that I was happy just the way I was, but it's been a month and a lot has changed and I've compiled a list (thought of every random little goal I have):

blog more
become closer to Christ
express my feelings (instead of bottling it up inside)
wear something cute at least twice a week (very important I know haha)
get a job and start SAVING
learn Spanish
eat healthier/lose weight/but still eat lots of ice cream...
go on more adventures!
travel
run more
meet new people
explore different cultures
cook more
shop more/less, I can't decide which one! Actually, buy more but not lose any money. So yeah, this is an impossible goal.
volunteer more
lift others up 
find someone I love
express how much I care to those I love/stop taking others for granted 
read more
learn a new hobby
sew more
start dancing again
become more comfortable talking to people
stop regretting mistakes

I could go on and on, but these are the ones I thought of first so they must be the most important! If I think of any more necessary goals I will add them later I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment