Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Listen to this song now.

I'm not going to lie, this week has sucked! 
I just want to overlook every good thing and feel sorry for myself.

Yesterday I went to practice and did nothing I swam to the opposite end and did handstands for an hour and a half (which is really bad since state is this weekend....), I'm sick with cold, I've been having killer headaches, and this morning I had a bloody nose.

But for some reason I just decided I wanted to be happy now, so I looked up how to be happy (lame I know) and I think the best way is to fake it till you make it, and listen to your favorite songs.

SOOO here is my favorite song as of now! (thanks Makenna for getting me hooked on it):


This video is adorable too. Makes me so happy for them but so sad at the same time!

It's so catchy though.

Enjoy.

Okay, adding more because I can....





No comments:

Post a Comment