Friday, July 1, 2016

Last First Friday

I've been saying "last" a lot lately.

The countdown is on and this was the last First Friday we will have for a long time.

It was super busy and just nice to get out and relax in a busy city. Kinda seems like an oxymoron, but it's what I enjoy. We didn't do much overall because Christopher Elbow's line was down the street, we had seen a lot of the same artwork, it was mostly just busy, andddd I wore my new (super adorable) shoes and was starting to get a bit tired of walking. We did get to ride the streetcar though which always makes me happy because I feel like Kansas City is blooming into a big city, and it was Benny's first time on any type of city transportation.



Surprisingly, I don't think I've ever held a big snake before. Well I have now! And we even had to pay $1 to take a picture as proof haha. There were so many street vendors and performers because it was summer. We even saw a little kid doing magic shows! ...also some really weird people doing heaven knows what.



This picture sums up our summer really well. BK chicken nuggets, candy, ice cream, soda, and staying up late watching movies.


***all amazing quality pictures taken on my (still) shattered iPhone 5 !!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment