Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Currently

For our 8 month anniversary we went to Ixtapa.
It's Benny's favorite Mexican place, and I have to admit, the chicken I got was really good!
It really doesn't feel like 8 months though. It feels like so much longer. 


Went to Burger King for the thousandth (and thousandth and oneth) time.
It really is our go to place now.


andddd that's how my goal to eat healthy and get skinny for Hawaii is going.....


We tried the new "Mac n' Cheetos". Not as good as I was expecting. I heard they were better with ranch though, so I should probably try that. Buttt I probably won't because I'm so content with chicken nuggets. Yummmm oh goodness they are delicious lol




casually crops myself out because I look really ugly

Lastly, snapchat filters.
That's all there is to my summer.
I don't even send the pictures to anyone or put them on my story. 
I just enjoy the filters.
Especially when you can take them with friends!



Benny's favorite filter is definitely the puppy face. He loves it. Obviously.



YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT WAS TO TAKE THIS PICTURE.
That's Benny's arm holding her head because it took like a million years to take it. She hates me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment