Sunday, July 3, 2016

Kauffman Memorial Gardens

I've always parked in the parking lot for the Kauffman Memorial garden, but I've never actually gone inside it. The "memorial" part didn't click until we reached their headstone, but once I found that out I thought it was so much cooler! I can't even imagine having that much money. They have their own garden for their grave plots and have people maintain it so random people can enjoy it. The Kauffman family is so influential. I don't even know who they are, but they make me want to get one of those tri-fold poster boards and do a school project on them. So many big places are named after them in Kansas City.







They had little lemon and lime and orange trees everywhere with cute little fruits hanging on them. You don't even know how tempted I was to pick one off.


Had to break at least one rule: "no portrait photography"


No comments:

Post a Comment