Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Schlitterbahn !!!


I am honestly just so proud that I've ridden the tallest water slide in the world.

Like how crazy does that sound.

I can't get to the tallest building or rollercoaster anytime soon so why not drive 30 minutes to Kansas and ride the Verruckt??

I'm not going to lie, it got a little intimidating at the top. 
The little girl with us was almost crying because she was scared (+she was out of breath from the hike up). Also we were only the 4th of the day to go down which is kinda scary because it's like you are a test run.

But we lived.

I honestly think I got a bigger adrenaline kick out of this slide than skydiving...

We also got very very burnt from staying 5 hours....my nose started peeling. It sucked.




Then later that night we went to Hodge Park at like 11 and tried catching fireflies. We started in the middle of the field, but slowly got closer and closer to the creepy tree line where we started to find more. Best photo we could get--which is sad because we actually caught a ton. (Don't worry we released them).

No comments:

Post a Comment