Thursday, April 30, 2015

This Week

Here's all the random things I have done this past little while...

This was like 2 weeks ago, but we headed downtown to see Haley's dance solo, totally missed it, got lost, but found our inner thug as we pulled into a deserted parking lot and took cute pictures with graffiti (art).



 What was in the bag? Not really anything...I just liked how it looked with my outfit and thought it added to the pictures hahahaha


^^my favoriteeeee^^


Savannah made me lunch. Thanks Savannah haha.
She gave me lots of food and even wrote me a note. She can be my cook/grocery buyer/mom in college.


Watched Age of Adaline.
But took pictures with the Pitch Perfect 2 sign.
I'm really not that mean I just have a mean face.


Ignore my weird face.
I made that poster in my graphic design class.
I'm a little bit proud of it.


Officially started working at Hy-Vee.
*crying*
The uniform is suppperrrr cute, am I right??

I also took the ACT *more crying* because I probably did awful....
I guess I'll find out in "5-8 weeks".

Now excuse me as I go cry some more and freak out because there are SO many finals coming up that I haven't studied for and too many AP tests that I'm not ready for, and like 20 more days of school. I AM ready for summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment