Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What's New?

It's been almost a week and a half since I posted last.

Why do I not post every day now?

Oh yeah. School ended and we turned in our computers. 
(and my life isn't that interesting)

1. Most important.
Food.
free food

jk just the farthest back
our chick-fil-a is the best and gives free food a lot
obviously i'm going to take advantage of that!

2. Graduation

Guess what?! I finally graduated!!!!!!

.....11th grade....

yay. i'm a senior now. 

unfortunately i was diagnosed with senioritis 8 months ago
buttttt i did get a 4.0

*high fives self*

now my cumulative is a 3.94...? 
upset that i was stupid last year and got B's 

WHICH IS A STUPID THING TO MATTER BECAUSE ONCE I'M IN COLLEGE IT WON'T EVEN MATTER. 

ugh. there's my mini rant.



what the heck am i going to do.
and then savannah graduates in december....
andddd those are like the only friends i have here lol
lolololololololololol
i have no friendssssssssssss
fun.

(HALEY WE NEED TO HANG OUT SO STOP PRETENDING TO BE SICK AND TEXT ME BACK)

3. It's tornado season.



aka fun sleep overs in basements

(that was sarcastic, this was the worst night ever because everyone was freaking out when there obviously wasn't a tornado coming, there were 7 people sleeping on the couch, and i had to stay up early and leave early the next morning, okayyy it wasn't that bad but i like complaining so there.)

4. Savannnnnnah brought me QT.
yesssss thanks bae.


5. Straightened my hair

kinda getting to the pointless stuff now haha

but i mean this was IMPORTANT!
i hardly ever straighten my hair.
anddddd i'm a little mad that i didn't even get any good pictures with my hair straight.....oh well here's this crappy one for ya.


6. Best day of my life.
The day I only ate junk food.

Cheesecake ice cream at BR
Mini pizookies

I.AM.OBSESSED.WITH.PIZOOKIES.NOW.



7. Just Dance.

I will save myself the embarassment of photos and not ever video or photograph myself or any friends because we are horribly embarassing.

I'm amazing at JD though, so someone come challenge me.

8. tanned outside naked

long story.....family was out of town. 

party by myself haha

go ahead judge me.

it was so scary.

9. LOT'S OF CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES

10. lots of work
(lowercase for a reason)

11. birds.
birds everywhere.
i feel like i should write an elegy for this sad bird that hit my window and died....

ONE JUST HIT THE WINDOW AGAIN WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS

Geese hit our windows all the time but they don't die....

poor bird....

I scooped him up (in a napkin) and threw him into my neighbors yard lol



12. ............
OH.
bought like 6 shirts and some pants from Savers for only $20 
killing it i'm good

13. FINISHED GG

crying because gossip girl is lifeeeeeee

So depressed. It's so cute.
Kinda super bad message but adorable.
I feel so empty now..........

their weddings were perffffff



made them extra large for ya because S & B are perfect.
i worship them.
jk.

but....

i'm chuck bass

okay okay i'll stop.

you know you love me.
xoxo Gossip Girl
(Dan Humphrey SPOILER ALERT)


wow my life is so boring.

butttttt leaving for maine in 31 hours though so i will try to post every day







No comments:

Post a Comment