Sunday, May 1, 2016

Currently

1. Got my housing done for Hawaii! I'm staying in Hale 7 (ha-lae) with 3 other girls. Well I'm supposed to have 3 other girls, right now there are only 2....So hopefully we get another roommate! I was really excited though and hardcore tried to stalk them/find them and it took forever! I finally messaged a random girl on Facebook and was like "heyyy random, but are you by any chance going to BYU Hawaii?" and guess what?? She is! And she's my roommate lol. Still trying to find the other one though.

2. Graduated seminary. Thank goodness! I don't know how much longer I could take it. I really really love learning about the scriptures but I did not learn one single thing in my 3 years of early morning seminary in Missouri. Highly recommend online. I wish I could go back and learn from my old teacher in Utah who knew everything you could know and you actually felt the spirit every single time. And if you played a game it was fun. My teacher this year brought donuts often which was nice, but I would rather of had it be a lot more spiritual and not have any treats. I am going to try institute here and I want to buy some of those study guide books, or read through the church manuals. At Hawaii I have to take 2 religion classes a semester to be able to graduate with my associates in a year, so I'm really really hoping those will be amazing. I am so excited to not ever have to play piano again because I always end up messing up because I don't practice and I'm usually sight reading and some idiot will comment on it which drives me insane because none of them can even play piano! I'm grateful for my opportunity to have seminary... and it was good sophomore year... but I look forward to never seeing any of those people ever again.




3. We celebrated my mom's birthday and mother's day a week early this year because my dad will be busier that weekend and I have prom and we would rather have time with everyone. So we had two bouquets of flowers and they are so pretty and make me love flowers so so much! And key lime pie which is one of her favorite desserts. ...I found out that key lime pie is the only dessert that I can't eat a ton of! Unheard of, I know.


4. Vietnamese Food.
I don't like it.
I'm sorry it's just okay....
Glad my family actually tried something new though! 
Also I didn't even notice that guy looking right at the camera lol


No comments:

Post a Comment