Tuesday, May 17, 2016

ConGRADulations!

Congratulations to myself.
I graduated.
wow wow wow 
This day could not come fast enough!

I literally woke up 5 minutes before we had to leave so that's why I look so ugly which sucks but oh well man.







When walking to our seat on the floor, my line messed up twice because of the kid in front of me. We went to the wrong row twice. Who does that. Good think I really didn't care and just wanted to get out of there. I also apparently wasn't allowed to wear a lei?? What the heck Liberty, I hate you. But I still did anyways. Which was good because if they didn't I would have thrown a huge fit and said it was cultural or something. Looking back now, it all seems surreal. Maybe I should have taken it more seriously, because I feel like it didn't happen.


I wore a red and white carnation lei my mom made, but my grandma and aunt both made me money leis. My aunt's is the one above and it was so cool!



After we had a graduation party and I took this picture with the extra pink carnations because they were too freaking pretty! And yes my fingers look SO weird. I know man, I know. Also I got that hat for like $7! 
I'd also be the worst stereotypical blogger ever because I am either super enthusiastic or super bored and act like I wasn't excited at all. Also I add weird random things in that aren't necessary whatsoever. Oh well man, what ya gonna do.




No comments:

Post a Comment