Sunday, November 1, 2015

HALLOWEEN 2015


"searching for the candy"

costumes for our ward trunk-or-treat:


help we is weirdos

okay.......
i'm just going to leave this here lol


Actually carved a pumpkin this year!
I can't even remember the last time I carved one...
Just some background info, it was national cat day hahaha


I swear I get really into national days....
wow. what a good marketing strategy to boost purchases. 


This picture made(makes) me really mad.

 high school: where your teachers dress up apparently...


You're welcome:
(obviously you have to wait a year, but now you know :)




enjoy this beautiful picture of my favorite cookies.
mostly just posted this because you can see my fake eyelashes and i was really proud that i glued them on FIRST TRY. 


Group pictures:



t'was a good night:
Royals won, I got locked in a car trunk and dropped off in a random place AND made it back (go me!), and watched white chicks lol

No comments:

Post a Comment