Tuesday, October 6, 2015

WaterFire KC

http://www.waterfirekc.com/

Drove down to the plaza (so it was automatically great because the plaza is beautiful, and if you are my future husband, please take me on a plaza date around Christmas time)

Was given one of these cards....
I WANT TO GO SO BAD!
This is my next post. Probably.


Honestly I really need to bring a nice camera with me, because I go to so many pretty things and get crappy pictures.

But feel free to scroll through my crappy photos taken with my amazing iPhone 5:










so artsy, i know, i know.





Honestly there wasn't a ton of stuff going on, it was just nice to walk around the plaza, see everyone dressed up for homecoming, and then just sit in the grass watching the fire dancers, listening to the music, and enjoying the sense of community whilst watching the fire.

I think there were about 8,000-10,000 attendees!

No comments:

Post a Comment