Saturday, July 18, 2015

Chipotle Cultivate

What was this festival?

As far as I know, a way to get free Chipotle lol


All you had to do was get 4 stamps and then you got a free burrito!

So we did that.

And stopped by all the stations and got free stuff haha

And I brought my little brother so that we could go to the kids zone and get free stuff...


Was this veggie smoothie thing gross?
kinda.
Will I ever use this tobasco sauce?
probably not.

BUT IT WAS FREE SO WHO CARES




 my kinda place!
benefits of having kids. tax breaks too.



I really wanted to be the 7th girl all day....
obviously I wasn't.


So many bands that I've never heard of hahaha




cute hay hay. cute.


wow kc.
i'm actually going to miss you....



SPOILS OF OUR ADVENTURE

worth it?


Heck yeah it was.
This was my 4th time in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment