Monday, October 24, 2016

Kualoa Ranch

On Saturday Kell took me on a date to Kualoa Ranch. I've actually been wanting to go here for awhile just to see what it was and see where they filmed so many movies and TV shows! I am not going to lie, I didn't know all the movies haha BUT I had seen the most important: Jurassic World, Lost, Starships (Nicki Minaj music video--don't watch it mom lol), and 50 First Dates. There has also been filming of new movies (Jimanji) so students have tried finding the Rock, Nick Jones, Kevin Hart, and Jack Black. I have only seen one person who successful found someone though. 










Hey Tyson, check out this drone competition. The winner got $100k.




Our tour guide tried taking a picture with a plastic dinosaur and it definitely didn't work lol. We were going to try and be super dramatic and show the old white people and asian tourists how these pictures were done, but I couldn't stop laughing haha! Fail.





Prettiest place though, am I right?

(Can't you just imagine dinosaurs running through the valley???)


No comments:

Post a Comment