Saturday, October 22, 2016

Update

Just some random things and thoughts throughout the week:

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Basically the 8th book right? Well I finished it in a day and now I am so motivated to go back and read all the old Harry Potter books! I'm afraid I'll have to wait till I come home though so it doesn't interrupt my school studies. Once I start reading something I just can't stop, so that would be bad to start as I am approaching finals week. 

....

We finally saw someone get engaged....they've been dating 2 months and she just turned 18 last month... CRAZY. CRAZY MORMONS. I guess congrats though...? I don't know, it kinda freaked me out!

....

Finally went to a haunted house! It was pretty cheap and short, and not that scary haha. My friends were all screaming though and Scott and I laughed throughout the entire thing! My stomach hurt so bad from laughing haha

After, we decided to go see a scary movie: Ouija. I am terrified of ouija boards because I totally think they work, but I still went. It was pretty scary, but not like too scary. Like it was fun getting scared and jumping and screaming, but it didn't leave me scarred or anything, so we are good lol

....

Rented a car for the first time, that was a stressful adventure. Not necessarily the car, just having to rely on other people for directions and having to get gas because in Hawaii everything closes at midnight! UGH. We were searching for a gas station at 2 AM...

....

Tried taking pictures of the meteor shower, but it was too cloudy, so tried taking a few night photographs instead. They aren't the best, but it was still fun to mess around with the setting and see what I could get.




....

SAW THIS FELLA ON THE SECOND FLOOR


....

And met this cute little study buddy in the library! 
I also found one in my room, but he disappeared......









No comments:

Post a Comment