Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Midterms




Everyone I see on social media is just now starting school or started like a couple weeks ago.

Welllllll

Here I am with midterms this week and next....

I have now approached a new level of planning out my day.

EVERY HOUR IS PLANNED OUT

eat, study, class, study, class, class, class, eat, study, eat, exercise, study, shower

every.single.day.
Isn't college just glorious?

I may be in Hawaii, but it definitely is not a party every single day. I spend a lot of time studying alone in my room or the library. And on those few occasions were I sociably study with other people I quickly remember why I do not study with other people (especially Trevor and Sammy *cough*)

So anyways, I am just giving you an update:

I am still alive (barely)

Pray for me!

I'll be back in 2 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment