Saturday, September 26, 2015

SENIOR HOME COMING WEEK

It's been a year since last year!!!!!
WoWoWoW.


OKAY HERE WE GO

Homecoming theme this year is Wizard of Oz!

I LOVEEEEEEE DRESSING UP!!!!

MONDAY
"We're not in Kansas anymore"
butttt....we still wear country stuff....

Sav was sick so I didn't get a picture of my country get-up and it honestly wasn't that great....

BUT it was our 1 year Facebook friend-versary!

So I bought cake and ice cream.



 



So that makes up for it right?



TUESDAY

"twister tuesday"
aka mix-match





So cute am-i-right???
yeah i am.



WEDNESDAY
"wiz wednesday"

we freaking killed it.

best in the school. no joke.





we are actually so cute.


THURSDAY

every class had a color
freshies-black
sophomores-yellow
juniors-green
seniors-red


I looked pretty rad in my red.
I went all out.
jk I wanted to. As in paint my whole body red....



BUT I REALIZED HOW ANNOYING LIP STICK IS

I was super paranoid about it all day and by 7th hour I went to the bathroom to scrub it off.



FRIDAY
"blue jay gear!"

I wore a soccer fan shirt.

But I mean so many people wear school t-shirts it doesn't even matter.

BUTTTT
after school we had a powder party!!!!!!
which was kinda a fail haha but an even bigger fail was the awkward parade hahahah




oh well haha

but the powder party was a lot more fun/dangerous

before pics.

WE STOOD IN LINE FOR AN HOUR TO MAKE SURE WE WERE ONE OF THE FIRST 300 TO GET A T-SHIRT AND POWDER






We were supposed to throw up one color at a time but we were all anxious so we just all threw them at the same time....turns out it doesn't work that way. It just blends together into gray--as you can tell hahahaha

Also once the corn starch has caked onto your throat you think that you are going to die. I thought I was going to die. And it was really scary.




this was the first game in a longgggg time where it actually took place at the school's field.
IT WAS WAY BETTER

this is the most school spirit in a long time!


we also threw baby powder at touch downs

doesn't it look sickkkkkk

the principal's and teachers all freaked out and thought we were throwing cocaine.

LOLOLOL

how much money do you think we have?!?!?!?

not enough to be throwing coke in the air.



we lost by 1, but no one really cared haha 
the only sucky thing was that we couldn't storm the field...

best homecoming game to end high school with



No comments:

Post a Comment