Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas day, my little brothers woke up our whole house at 6 and we opened up presents. I usually know exactly what I'm getting because I don't always like what my mom surprises me with... Especially since I pretty much only want clothes. I know many families have cool traditions on Christmas day, but my family spends all day sleeping, watching movies, and eating snack foods. We don't have a special Christmas dinner, we usually just eat Poptarts haha! 
Later that night I went over to Josh's house to participate in one of their family traditions: gingerbread house building/decorating. His little sister was on our team, and I'm not going to lie, our house sucked! We decided that it would be appropriate if we destroyed it haha. It was fun decorating houses at someone else's' house because when we decorate gingerbread houses at my house we aren't allowed to eat any of the candy which is lame. 

After we decorated the houses, we left to go see "Unbroken". Half way through the movie the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate at exactly midnight. We assumed it was a prank, but we still had to wait outside for 15 minutes while the fire department came and made sure there was no fire. I've never had that happen before, so that itself made it memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment