Friday, March 10, 2017

Back in KC




Hey y'all (mom).

Took a blogging hiatus to let the hate for me cool down and because I was just so dang busy packing up in Hawaii and moving back and going to Arizona and getting jobs!

But I'm back now.

And I'm playing catch up hard core.

So what's new???

Well I'm not in Hawaii anymore! I finished all my finals, got pretty good grades (except sculpture, screw you man....I got a B), and am finishing off a exercise class online at home so I can finally get my Associate's (officially) and transfer all my credits to BYU!

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be attending BYU in the Fall. PUMPED. It's been my dream school since forever. I'm kinda worried about making friends, but at this point I really don't need too many friends--I just can't find any who are like my type, you feel? But I am studying Marketing and Pre-Dental. I know I know I've changed my plan a MILLION times, but I am like 57% sure this time.

I signed up for (too)many classes for next Fall: cooking, ice skating, zumba....and econ, accounting, marketing, finance, and organic chemistry..... 

DON'T WORRY I'M GOING TO CHANGE THOSE.

Because there is NO WAY I'd make it out alive with that schedule.

But I was planning on going to BYU Jeru, but now that I'm waiting a year I have more time to stretch those classes out and ace them because I apply for the Marketing program and UMKC reserved admissions next summer.

I also got a job. Okay two. 

My first (and only important one) is at Christenson Orthodontics.

I LOVE IT.

Seriously. The girls there are the BEST. I'm going to miss them so much. They are such good friends ugh I would love to work here forever, but I gotta go to school and become a dentist or orthodontist myself yo.

Second job is a BK.....yeah not my fav. But they are SUPER flexible and that's what I really needed.

So Monday-Thursday I work 8 am - 5pm at the ortho, 6 pm - 11pm at BK...
Friday I shadow in the morning at other dental offices and then work at BK at night
And Saturday I work a mid-day shift

PARTAYYYY

am-i-right?????

I just gotta keep telling myself it will pay off.

I mean it helped me get to Europe, and fund my shopping binge for college supplies (pyrex containerssssssss---I'm seriously obsessed....it's not okay, but like is.)

So yeah. How am I doing? Well I mean my room is a disaster, and I don't exercise at all......but I HAVE been watching a ton of HGTV and am getting hecka inspired. Seriously I have a couple realtor apps on my phone. It's set. I'm gonna buy a house (but seriously why does the house market here have to be so dang good??? all my favs are getting snatched in a couple hours!!!! i know i know, that means that the economy here is doing great and why i'm able to get two jobs super easily....but dang)

hmmmmmmmm

anything else I'd like to leave you?

I will be opening up a gofundme for school clothes because all I have my bank account on LOCK DOWN. I have not bought any food. Hardly any clothes. Hardly anything besides gas. Help.

Thankssssss


*****photos from like my ONE free day where I hadn't started working yet. enjoy.

also yes i did schedule this bc i'm wayyyyy behind

No comments:

Post a Comment