Thursday, December 31, 2015

SAV

Savannah Morgan

aka Sav

or Sav-age

my bad(bar)

IS GRADUATED
whatttttttttt

*cries*

why must all my friends leave me.......

She is moving on to the next(better/harder) part of life:

COLLEGE

go BYU!

It really takes a long time to get to know people...I feel like it takes a few months to really get to know someone and feel comfortable with them.

We've been friends for more than a year now so I mean we are bae-sically sisters now.
me, you, banishkin
(and emily but she's not really my sister, sorry)

You are on of the most patient people I know.
Always so caring.
Always good at remembering to take pictures.
Super smart.
Super funny.
Always comments on my instagram photos and likes my tweets lol
Have a genuine good intent.
Good at trying to cheer people up.
Better at gorging yourself with food with me <3

I'm really going to miss you.

I can't wait to join you at BYU, hopefully it doesn't end up me being an awkward 3rd wheeler, or that we don't up getting to see each other for 3 years...

At least we have this summer.

And all these memories to remember why we are best friends:
(food, we are weird, and freaking hot like 70% of the time)


lololol sorry i had to
(we look so different!)










Here's to a great first semester at BYU, don't have too much fun without me, please don't get engaged, but party it up.












1 comment: