Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Little Things

I didn't think I was going to have anything to write today, because I had nothing exciting planned.
However, my friend shared her blog with me this afternoon after years and years of begging and pleading and crying, and now I can't stop smiling! 

I saw this post about me from a couple of months ago, and I burst out laughing in my College Chemistry class! It was dead silent, but if something is funny, might as well just laugh (because it burns calories and makes you feel freaking good).


I should've cried or something, but it was too dang funny! 

My friend is so lucky that my "honeymoon phase" didn't last that long, and we have broken up since. (Which is why I find it so funny because of the irony--not because we broke up lol)

Now I'm probably going to be late to practice, and I didn't get to eat anything, and I'm going to work out for the next 3.5 hours, but it is totally okay because I'm now in a great mood (:

This just proves that not every day is going to have something big or important, but there is always something little that can be memorable or not...I don't know. This isn't really memorable.... I was just trying to sound super inspirational. I should have a different font for when I am being super sarcastic and immature! 

Holy cow. Super side tracked. Have a good rest of the day. Find small funny things that make you happy, even if you have lots of things worth crying over. 

Adios amigos. 
(*amigas)
((probably no guy friends of mine are reading this....?))


UPDATE

Went to practice (yes I was late), and I had three people tell me that my happy outgoing-ness rubbed off on them. BEST FEELING EVER.

That's all. Be happy. Make others happy. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment