Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wisconsin



Last day!
Went to church for a little bit.

I love humidity so much.
I love how it makes my hair so frizzy so I look like a lion.
Don't you?

Don't answer that question.

Went back to the Church of Scientology:



Also took IQ tests.
Let's not talk about those...

My dad asked me how close to home we were and I was like...uh haven't left
AND THAT WAS PERFECT
because he told me that we should go to Hudson, Wisconsin!
I mean why not?
Never been to Wisconsin before!



Apparently you have to go to Knokes Candy shop.
I'm telling you that you don't actually have to.
It's just a normal candy shop, but it was good!




Looked up crazy food places to go to...
Found this gem:

Winzer Stube's

the 5th best German restaurant in the US

not sure if that's true but it seemed cool hahaha








And I mean it was pretty cool.
Probably not my favorite type of food but that's okay because we tried it!


Kinda really wanted to get it....
But we (makenna) reasoned that it would suck to drive wet...
And I agree, but look how prettyyyyy


Got some slushies so that we wouldn't fall asleep on our 6 hours back!
And naturally we had to take some awkward pictures.


ALSO on the way there and back we saw cars that looked like Iron man cars!
And we kept seeing flowers and wanted to make flower crowns but then we never did...
But we took these flowers and stuck them on my air conditioner and they died....




***In search of anyone who would like to take more tripssssss***

No comments:

Post a Comment