Monday, January 15, 2018

Nauvoo + Endowments!

This Christmas break was so special! 

And surprisingly it didn't seem overwhelmingly long! (haha sorrrryyyyy)

I was in KC for Christmas, but a couple days after we left for Nauvoo. We got to see a lot of church history sites again (and all for ourselves! maybe the 7 degree highs were enough to deter most sane people....?). It has been a few years since the last time I was there--it's crazy how fast the last 4-5 years have gone....

The main reason we were there though was for me to get my endowments out! I had been wanting to for a little while, but I had some personal issues and setbacks that held me back from being 100% ready. But I finally had a strong desire to! And I had taken all the prep classes and talked to lots of people and was just in a better place. My mom had asked me if I wanted to get them out in Nauvoo, because of all of the history behind this temple and I decided that I thought that would be really neat! And in doing, ended up in one of the prettiest temples--the interior is CRAZY! Turns out the KC temple is also gorgeous. I've never really had a connection to the KC temple, but now I really really do want to go back to that one! I love "collecting" temples and trying to go to as many as I can! It's so much fun for me and also a great spiritual experience.

And.....here's some photos since this is literally me writing this in APRIL ahhhhhhh









No comments:

Post a Comment