Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Secret Island





THE SECRET ISLAND

(now not so secret because so many people have revealed the location on instagram...ugh)

Soon to be crowded with tourists, but we made it there first haha. Actually a miracle we made it here! There was a car accident, and you know Oahu--only one lane North, one lane South--so it was supposed to take 3 HOURS to get there and then we didn't know if we'd be able to get a bus back! It was a dilemma considering we did this finals week and still both had finals to study for....

This was on my "before I leave Hawaii" bucketlist, so I dragged Sammy along with me! I was actually SO scared because this is technically part of Koloa Park (where I had the movie tour), and there are tours that take them here, so I didn't know what to expect. We did see two different security guards but ignored them and kept walking and made it out haha!

It was fun to get cute pics haha but there wasn't much else to do, so then we just headed home.



No comments:

Post a Comment