Thursday, October 13, 2016

CURRENTLY

What have I even done the past few weeks?

Wellllllll lots of really unimportant stuff. 

Here's a post to let you know that I'm still alive (barely).


Best part about getting my phone back--snapchat filters!

The excitement lasted about 1.5 days.


Getting really bored in religion classes, what's new?

I bought a sketchbook in hopes that I would magically become super good really quickly....has not worked yet.


Got a Halloween/General Conference care packages! 
All that food disappeared real fast.


Sammy and me making our daily ice cream runs (more than just daily though...)


MOST IMPORTANT:

CATS






#1 reason to attend BYUH. 

Cats roaming everywhere. They are adorable. These are just the only ones I could catch );

The white kitty is Summer, and the gray tabby is her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment