Sunday, August 28, 2016

Update

It is sooooo hard to continually update this blog!

Not because I don't want to, the days just all blend together and I forget what I have even done. Also it doesn't help that my phone is utterly destroyed and that was how I primarily took photos before. I'm on the hunt for a new phone, but until then they will be scarce. I do have my camera here, but I'm so apprehensive of taking it anywhere because it rains daily. Like EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is awful. So I'm scared to take it on hikes because it isn't waterproof, and I'm scared to take it to the beach because we usually just leave our stuff on the shore.

By now, I am 1/3 way through the semester! When I think of it that way it has FLOWN by! I am so excited for it to be over. My classes are just boring GE's and Physics is going to be the death of me. I'm praying for a B--feel free to pray for me too. It would be much appreciated.

Here is a list of things I've done recently:

(I'm not a fan of just reading stuff, I like pictures, but I don't really have any so...)

Went on a date to a Kahuku Red Raiders football game

Went surfing for my first time

Gone tanning (I'M SO TAN)

Gone to the beach sooooo many times

Got a new job here: audio/sound tech for the school

Interviewed for a humanitarian aid project this next summer

Created my schedule for next semester (All art pre-reqs! So excited!)

Written Benny every single day since being here--and he's done the same


Kept my goal of going to the temple weekly (the temple workers recognize me now which makes me happy!)

And got up to see the sunrise at 5:30



The excitement has worn off now, and I have a pretty good schedule of going to bed at about 10:30-11ish and waking at 6:30. My friend and I are hoping to go running every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and then lift and rock climb every Tuesday and Thursday. I don't think I've gained much weight, but I do eat TONS of ice cream. I'm just bad at eating actual food. It's hard to find food I actually like here.




No comments:

Post a Comment