Thursday, June 9, 2016

Tallgrass Prairie Reserve

So my psychology teacher told our class about this park, andddd coming from the Midwest, most of my classmates didn't think it was interesting haha

BUT I thought it sounded super cool! 

Imagine just fields of nothing.

I don't know, something about that intrigued me, and since it was (kinda) on the way to Utah we made a scenic detour. Since the prairie grass doesn't grow super tall until the Fall it wasn't as interesting as it could be, but I still thought it was cool. There was absolutely no service out there though, and I was so confused how people could possibly live in not only Kansas, but literally the middle of nowhere.









Ugh, isn't it kinda dreamy?

It was a little bit of a walk to get to the middle of nowhere, but it was worth it. We had to walk through a bison pasture where there was a chance of getting attacked...buttt we didn't see any which was disappointing. At least we didn't die though.

No comments:

Post a Comment